Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's hear it ILLINOIS modelers

Monte's Motors

I haven't used snow tires for years, however when I did I usually had another set of rims that they were mounted to. "All season" tires seem to work good on snow and they do plow so I don't really worry 'bout driving when it snows. I also drive slower with snow on the streets, unlike other drivers who don't and find themselves in trouble.

Around here they plow and salt so much that you have to really go out of your way to drive on snow-covered streets. About the only time the streets are snow covered is during a snowstorm. If you wait until the snow stops, the streets will be plowed and salted almost immediately. I drive a RWD Mustang year round, and have never had a problem.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You bet Ron, we'll take care of it and also have some Portillo's beef sandwiches and fries waiting for your arrival at the airport. Sounds like a plan???

Sounds great but I'm not flying in and I prefer my Beef's from Luke's on Harlem. Can I get some help loading the moving van too ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...