Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bartoletti Transporter and the Daytonas Coupe... Last Update 5/28

Brizio

WOW,,,,, I just went thru this entire thread for the 1st time. IMPRESSIVE is an understatement . The truck is amazing and Im not even a cobra fan.

Early on I looked at this picture, and thought wow, that sure is a short wheelbase truck!!!!  Then later in the thread realized it has the one live rear axle and in this picture its the live axle with the dead axle in place. duh moment I guess .

10670239_840660889301959_191990420478818

some RETTY SWEET WORK Briz!image.thumb.jpg.5f51ae4c4b079b8e9a65b2bb

Thank you Bruce! :)

If you ever want to sell your transporter my ever expanding Cobra team would love to have it. :) 

Let me first finish it... :D 

WOW,,,,, I just went thru this entire thread for the 1st time. IMPRESSIVE is an understatement . The truck is amazing and Im not even a cobra fan.

Early on I looked at this picture, and thought wow, that sure is a short wheelbase truck!!!!  Then later in the thread realized it has the one live rear axle and in this picture its the live axle with the dead axle in place. duh moment I guess .

10670239_840660889301959_191990420478818

Thank you Bill, The transporter born with two axle only. It was commissioned by Maserati for transport their Formula 1 cars. When Shelby bought it, they had to add a third axle, because of the weight of the cars. 

Wow nice work so far. Man I have all I can do to build one project at a time, let alone try to do 3 cars and a rig.

Thank you Jim, but three kits of the same cars is not to bad. :)

There is no way I could maintain interest in building three of the same kit, unless one was a race car, one was a 4x4 and one was a post apocalyptic zombie killer.

My hat's off to you sir, I look forward to seeing the work.

Agreed 100%