Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 peterbilt needle nose

William, Very nice work on the Pete. Are you going to plumb the engine? If you need some good links for the 3408 let me know.

Also I used doll house hinges on mine works fine looks real. Keep up the nice work.

Kenny B.

were are you purchasing your doll house hinges because i have looked online and i am unsure on what to buy.

were are you purchasing your doll house hinges because i have looked online and i am unsure on what to buy.

Great job William, I really like how you chop these kits up

I have always thought the doll house hinges are to big as I haven't found them small enough here

Very interesting and well built conversion! The neddle nose trucks are firm favourites of mine.

This company below supplies hinges. Look down the page to the piano hinge which is 6" long and when opened out 4.5 mm. This may still be too big? Until you have them in your hand and offered up to the hood or cab you won't really know.

http://www.phoenixmodeldevelopments.com/acatalog/The_Phoenix_Miniature_Hinge_Range.html

• 3 weeks later...