Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL EAST ROLL CALL

Tom Kren

I got home this afternoon from my 1st, but hopefully not last, attendance of the NNL East and let me tell you....this is a great show.

The Tri-State Scale Model Car Club really have their act together and know what they are doing. I got to the venue @8:30 and the line was around the building. The doors opened @9 and I was inside in no time. Thanks to TSSMCC for putting on a spectacular event. And thanks to the vendors that were there. I enjoyed the trip and the show. I didn't get to meet a lot of people, but the ones that I did meet were friendly. It was nice to put faces to names.

And to Mr. Oldman, Donn Yost, it was nice to talk SHINY with you.

To Tom and the crew ....

As always , high kudos for a job well done !

Kidd , right back at ya ! Lol ! If Virgil had made the trip , we could have had the best of both worlds , shine and rust ! Met more than a few of the Forum members and had a great time talking to all of you ! Thank you all for your business and hope to see you again next year !

Donn Yost

I got home this afternoon from my 1st, but hopefully not last, attendance of the NNL East and let me tell you....this is a great show.

Thanks Paul, it was nice to meet you in person. Per your description on this board, I saw a guy in a lime green shirt and approached you! Glad I did!

And SOMEBODY is pretty modest here... SOMEBODY won an award at NNL East.... just sayin'

Thanks Paul, it was nice to meet you in person. Per your description on this board, I saw a guy in a lime green shirt and approached you! Glad I did!

And SOMEBODY is pretty modest here... SOMEBODY won an award at NNL East.... just sayin'

Tom,

You and the crew hosted a wonderful show.

Thanks to those that voted my 50 Olds as "Best Web Theme". I was surprised.

Ya think ? Lmao !

Brain stew for all!