Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lookin good so far. I love seeing people lay these out because they start sooo far away from such intentions. I know that side trim takes a long time to get off there without ghosting. Nice job!

Here is mine while I was working on the decals last year...until it got stepped on. I still have the body dropped interior and some other parts so, I'll be watching your thread before building a replacement.

Edited by Skydime

• 3 weeks later...
Lookin good so far. I love seeing people lay these out because they start sooo far away from such intentions. I know that side trim takes a long time to get off their without ghosting. Nice job! Here is mine while I was working on the decals last year...until it got stepped on. I still have the body dropped interior and some other parts so, I'll be watching your thread before building a replacement.
That pickup is killer looking. You have a build thread on it or anything? To bad it got stepped on, i guess thats one way to bd it...lol.

Shane have you made any more progress on this one?

David, I have a local store called Magic Mart. It's like Walmart before they got big time. I can get these all day long for $16.00. Now on the west coast, I dunno. Evil bay or maybe see if your LHS can get them.

Edited by Skydime