Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'll show you mines if you show me yours.......

Here's some pics of my work area.................

I have a 3 bedroom house so since I have no wife or kids, I use the front bedroom for my workshop. I originally thought about making the third floor my work area, but the central air ducts don't go up there for the heat of the summer! :shock:

PA280741-vi.jpg

This was taken about 6 months or so ago when I was still building my '59 Buick.

PA280742-vi.jpg

My ever present "assistant" Captain...............I have another cat, but he's so aloof he could care less about being in the pic. :lol:

PA280743-vi.jpg

I'm also into RC planes and helicopters-------I haven't flown this one yet as it needs servos and a radio, but the engine runs.

Down the road, I'm going to build some wooden shelves to display the built stuff. I have lots of room to expand! All of my unbuilt stuff is in the basement...........still in the storage boxes I moved them in. I'll leave them that way since my house is in a flood plane so in case there's a chance of flooding, I can easily move them upstairs.

Is the hammer on the left side of the first pic for assembling the Pocher Mercedes? :lol::lol:

:lol: No, it's for smashing it to bits in case it won't go together properly! :D

My work table is a little more cluttered since taking that pic..........but it's still essentially the same. My old computer is sitting where the tool box and mini drill press were.............until I can get rid of it! :roll:

,Here's pics of my recently completed Model room

dd1.jpg

My wife Tiled the floor in black and white check and made me a custom tile

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd4.jpg

My Stash!

dd5.jpg

dd6.jpg

dd7.jpg

My custom made bench that i put together a few years back (the cupboards hold my Magazine collection and various bits and pieces

dd8.jpg

My dream workshop in scale is slowly coming together!

dd9.jpg

Two current projects on my bench are a 41 Willys gasser and RHD Camaro

• 2 weeks later...