MPC Daytona Transport Truck (2012)

more pics:

CIMG121009_011.jpg

CIMG121009_012.jpg

CIMG121009_013.jpg

CIMG121009_014.jpg

CIMG121009_015.jpg

CIMG121009_016.jpg

Thats it. I will say, that it is no kit for pure beginners. I made a lot of sanding on parts to fit them correct, removed the chrome on the engine for a realistic paint and (see the Kit preview) the most work was on the glass parts.

Comments always welcome.

Thank you Jim....i started the Lincoln Futura.

This Transporter (choice of the body-/windowcolor) was a wish from my girlfriend as i showed her the kit when i got it. I gave her the choice to the Lincoln Futura or Pontiac club de mar Concept car.

she likes the lincoln more, so i have will build it now. Lying long time enough in the shelf and this truck is the point to start it. ;)

Edited by Dominik

Wow you did a great job, I just bought one of these and looking forward to building it. I don't care for the wheels on it and I am thinking of putting dualies wheels on the back and the color not decided. You have done a great job on this kit......Thanks for the pics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks awesome. Been thinking about one of these for myself. Can you provide any chassis shots? Been wonder what all the kit consisted of.

Sorry for late responde, i was busy.

This weekend i made two pics of the chassis:

PC010208.jpg

PC010209.jpg

If you need some more pictures, let me know. I don't need a month again to answer :blink:

Edited by Dominik

• 3 weeks later...