Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #79 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Ok Harry, I checked it out in the blown up(pic) mode, and all I could see to tell me was that cut out in the side glass, there looks to be a SLIDING section in it, TOO detailed for a model, to me. I go for REAL, probly wrong, it looks so nice though, I can't say, FOR SURE, but, that's my vote, an I'm stickin too it!!! :)

Harry, " Wake up, little Rosebud, wake uuuup" Hope you slept well. Now, about this pic, I think it's still real, but I've lost my posse, an they MIGHT have done the right thing, but I made my choice an I'm STILL not sure it was the right one, but I dun gone an dun it, an I'm stickin with it. Did my crew do the right thing? Hopefully, I'll still be good to go, but if not, Oh Well, there's always next Monday to re coup! :lol: What is it Harry, RoM??????, inquirering minds NEED ta know!!!!! ;)

Well, at least I fooled a few of you!

It's a MODEL! A pretty good one at that.

Next ROM coming MONDAY!

ROM update: After doing almost 80 of these, it's getting harder and harder to find photos that will fool you guys (or that I haven't already used!). I'm thinking of retiring ROM and starting up a new quiz... but the question is, WHAT???

I'd like to do an Auto ID quiz, but Nick has a long-running "Name that Car" thread going, and I don't want to step on his toes... but I can't think of a better alternative.

What do you guys think? Auto ID quiz? If I go with that, I'd work it like this: I post a photo of a car that I KNOW you guys won't be able to ID... :lol: ... you guys email me with your answer, and at the end I reveal the answer and who got it right! No more anonymous voting... I name names! I could even keep a running score and you guys could compete amongst yourselves to see who is the king of the Auto ID quiz. Maybe I could run ROM every other week, alternate it with Auto ID quiz...

Just a wild suggestion: Bear with me. I haven't have my coffee today:

How about guess the scale? Pictures of Models and based on the details we try to guess the scale.

I also thought expanding ROM to non automotive subjects but I don't think that will "fly" far.

Thanks,

Well, at least I fooled a few of you!

It's a MODEL! A pretty good one at that.

Next ROM coming MONDAY!

ROM update: After doing almost 80 of these, it's getting harder and harder to find photos that will fool you guys (or that I haven't already used!). I'm thinking of retiring ROM and starting up a new quiz... but the question is, WHAT???

I'd like to do an Auto ID quiz, but Nick has a long-running "Name that Car" thread going, and I don't want to step on his toes... but I can't think of a better alternative.

What do you guys think? Auto ID quiz? If I go with that, I'd work it like this: I post a photo of a car that I KNOW you guys won't be able to ID... :D ... you guys email me with your answer, and at the end I reveal the answer and who got it right! No more anonymous voting... I name names! I could even keep a running score and you guys could compete amongst yourselves to see who is the king of the Auto ID quiz. Maybe I could run ROM every other week, alternate it with Auto ID quiz...

Hey, thanks for mentioning about that, as with that thread also, it is hard. The reason why I don't do some american cars is because you guys know alot about them but there are still some that a good for Name That Car. :D

oh Harry, remember the one I sent you? :blink:

I think that'a a good idea.

Just a wild suggestion: Bear with me. I haven't have my coffee today:

How about guess the scale? Pictures of Models and based on the details we try to guess the scale.

I also thought expanding ROM to non automotive subjects but I don't think that will "fly" far.

Thanks,

I like this idea too.

Harryyyyyyy, It's time to rise an shiiiinnne!!! Wake up little Rosebud, wake uuuup! Hope you slept well, as I've been up for a while. Time ta hit me brother, caz I'm needin it after my crash an burn on Friday! Oh well, ya can't win em all, as I have found. ya finally got me kid, but it was a good one! Shoulda noticed the no air valve stems though. Oh well, theres always THIS week! Hit Me Daddy-O, HIT ME!!!!! :rolleyes::P;)