Model Cars Magazine Forum

Takin care of necessities

Guest Gramps-xrds

Guest Gramps-xrds

Tony we're going to have to stop meeting like this, ppl are going to talk. lmao.

Now I'm going to have to figure what to build next. I can't just sit here doing nothing. Do you have any ideas or sugestions ?

Guest Gramps-xrds

THANKS a lot George. I had to read your post twice before I could get it. I guess your hillbilly is better than mine. :D:D:D;);):blink::lol:

Guest Gramps-xrds

Well at least they had the good sence to leave. There's sure no work here, unless you want to work in the coal mines or chemical plants. I chose the later for 30 yrs. No one ever accused me of being smart. :lol::lol:;):blink::blink::blink:

Hey Gramps, thanx for directing me to the diorama forum so's I could see yer place ;) . Yer a real artist, by gum. I'm always wishing we could shrink ourselves down to 1/25 scale so's we could drive these here models we build, and now I wouldn't mind bein shrunked down so's I could 'live' in yer gas station :P . Probly a much better place than this old world :) . love to hear that scratchbuilt compressor 'putt putting' too ;)

I think it's appropriate that I sign off this here thread with

I be ######'n :P

Guest zebm1

Hey gramps, how 'bout a two-holer......or you could do a dio wid your son digging a new hole to move tha outhouse over.....LOL :lol::)

Guest Gramps-xrds

Nah Zeb, I think this dio is as finished as it'll ever get. Time to move on to something else. Just haven't figured out what yet. It'll hit me one of these days. I thought about a garage scene, but everyone does them. I want something unique. :)