OK Crap'n I did come calculating

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gramps-xrds_*

Guest_Gramps-xrds_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:00 AM

If my calculations are right :wacko: :wacko: That building is 68x40 (32.640x19.200 in.)and 20 ft tall and 16 ft on the shorter side. The far garage door is 9x12 and the other 2 are 10x10s. This should give you a good start to see what you'll need. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#2 CB

CB

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:36 AM

If my calculations are right :lol: :lol: That building is 68x40 (32.640x19.200 in.)and 20 ft tall and 16 ft on the shorter side. The far garage door is 9x12 and the other 2 are 10x10s. This should give you a good start to see what you'll need. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Gramps! :lol: Thanks, I was just gonna sit down and do some figurin my ownself. I printed up a couple of the pics I took and then I realized I tore apart my drafting divider so's I could use it as a scribing tool on the rat! :wacko: Doggone it! I was gonna check to see the figures you gave me on the man door and here you done gone ahead an figgered the garage doors too. :wacko: I'm just gonna go with your figures and see how it looks. Thanx again buddy! :lol:

#3 Guest_Gramps-xrds_*

Guest_Gramps-xrds_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:53 AM

Those measurements should work just fine. I thought I'd save you some headaches :wacko: :wacko: :lol: . Another thing you might watch is the tops of windows are usually set at the same height as the door jambs, but not always.some are a bit lower. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Gramps-xrds, 15 June 2008 - 11:54 AM.