he was a cool cat to mess around with

#2 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:52 PM

I'm right here bro. I must say I've had an up and down summer to say the least. Lost my uncle (who was more like a older brother to me) on june 29 (the same day that I was @ the Nascar Race Loudon meeting Richard Petty with the ticket he got me for my B-day inMarch). Tha really kindof threw me fo a loop ( gettin better know though).
I then ran into a mental road block on a couple projects, not to mention the normal summer distractions ( cookouts, hotties @ the beach etc). between all that and real busy with the 8-5 (7-6 after commute) Ive been a little burned out.
anyway on a better note, I was able to take some time, hide in the woods and destroy some old personal Demons that had been nagging me for a while. I am planning to get back to the bench this week.
BTW, I must say it's nice to know I was missed. I didnt think anyone noticed or gave a rats a55. Thanx Bro, it really means more than you know :D

PS I took your advice on the 39 Chevy --- rear-end brought back down from the stratosphere, NOS bottle andspeakers in place of that dumb looking jump-seat. must say GOOD CALL brotha B) .
Any way like I said I will b back @ the bench this week and Ill try to post updated pics of the 39.

holy ###### its a ghost
:P ;) :P :lol: :P :lol:
hurry up on the 39 man i want to see it

#3 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

BBOOOOOOOO! I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! ;) like I said this week im dustin off the bench and getting back to the 39. Oh yeah, I'm also starting a top-secret project that incorporates one of your favorites (also one of mine) with my ALL -Timme favorite. keep an eye out ON THE WORKBENCH for hints (we'll see if anyone guesses it) because Hints are all that will be given until the unveiling ( dont worry once its done I'll post WIP pics) B)

herm i have a tingling in my sences
is it a cadillac hearse
or just a plain cadillac

#4 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

TSK TSK already trying to gain an advantage are we??????????? No freebies buddy.

Not a hearse but there is a Caddy (or parts there of) involved.

It's gonna be my greatest dream (and most sane ppl's worst nightmare) come to life :lol:

a merc

#5 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

being cautiously vague arent we?????????

never
by that answer im gitting close