Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin saleen supercharger

Try Kevin at Strata Sports. He has it listed for $8.00. Here's the link to the Scale Productions on his page. It's about halfway down. I do business with Kevin all the time. He has outstanding service. Hope this helps.

http://www.stradasportsstore.com/page86.html

http://www.stradasports.com/

Oh my god- I think I love you- :unsure: just kidding

thanks going to order a few tomorrow

Rollin, you can get the Lightning kit in Micheals craft store for $7 or so with the 50% off coupon and get your supercharger for less than a resin one with shipping. i don't seewhy you couldn't adapt it to a Corvette with some work.

very nice conversion work on the Mustang GT with the Lightning supercharger, very nice!

Dave

Where is everyone getting these coupons for michaels? I live in Connecticut(been here 2 years) and have not seen one coupon for Michaels yet

Edited by white00gt

Rollin, you can get the Lightning kit in Micheals craft store for $7 or so with the 50% off coupon and get your supercharger for less than a resin one with shipping. i don't seewhy you couldn't adapt it to a Corvette with some work.

very nice conversion work on the Mustang GT with the Lightning supercharger, very nice!

Dave

great idea..... too bad there are no "Micheals" in Hawaii :rolleyes: