Posted Image

OH My! (jaw on the floor)

#62 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Location:Aussie....Northern N.S.W. Not far from Dragalogalong..
  • Full Name:Greg "stump" Armour

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:34 AM

:lol: ..Thanks Mike..
It took some sorting out....but I'm pleased with what I have now.

#63 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:31 AM

Ok Greg, now THAT looks even REALER than real! Wats next, Daddy-O? Roll down windows an locking doors? I mean ,even the glovebox door is to scale! You have gotten nearer to the edge Stumpman! Pretty soon you'll be cuttin a NEW ONE! These builds are just fantastic! An I thought you wuz good in 25th scale! You go boy!!!! :lol: ;) ;)

#64 B_rad88

B_rad88

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts
  • Full Name:Brandon

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:10 AM

WOW, greg that is a fine job! and thats a first for me to see a opening glovebox in a model before! thats ultra kewl! :( :( lol, and excellent e-brake fab job! that looks awsome!

truly amazing! a piece of art!

Brandon

Edited by KUZTOMMODELS88, 04 June 2009 - 10:12 AM.

#65 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Ok Greg, now THAT looks even REALER than real! Wats next, Daddy-O? Roll down windows an locking doors? I mean ,even the glovebox door is to scale! You have gotten nearer to the edge Stumpman! Pretty soon you'll be cuttin a NEW ONE! These builds are just fantastic! An I thought you wuz good in 25th scale! You go boy!!!! :o :o :o

:o
Thanks George.....Funny you should mention roll-down windows.................................... :huh: I have given the idea some thought....maybe the driver side anyways....see what happens. :o
Wont make any promises yet though..........

#66 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:21 PM

WOW, greg that is a fine job! and thats a first for me to see a opening glovebox in a model before! thats ultra kewl! :o :o lol, and excellent e-brake fab job! that looks awsome!
truly amazing! a piece of art!
Brandon

Thanks Brandon.. :o
I've opened them in 1/25 before, though they weren't functional...only glued open.
I have a Tamiya 1/24 Supra with an old version PS1 (playstation) and controller, sitting in the open glovebox... :o

cheers mate
Greg

#67 B_rad88

B_rad88

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

Thanks Brandon.. :huh:
I've opened them in 1/25 before, though they weren't functional...only glued open.
I have a Tamiya 1/24 Supra with an old version PS1 (playstation) and controller, sitting in the open glovebox... ;)

cheers mate
Greg

NICE! but there is a problem with that, you wont be able to play and drive at the same time, the bumps in the road would make the game skip and freeze on you! ;) hahahahaha :o , lol! it would be cool to see a scale ps3 in there! :o lol, just an idea ;) :o !

and rolling windows? that sounds awsome! now that would be another first for me :o !

cheers! :o
Brandon

Edited by KUZTOMMODELS88, 04 June 2009 - 08:08 PM.

#68 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

NICE! but there is a problem with that, you wont be able to play and drive at the same time, the bumps in the road would make the game skip and freeze on you! ;) hahahahaha :lol: , lol! it would be cool to see a scale ps3 in there! :D lol, just an idea ;) :) !
and rolling windows? that sounds awsome! now that would be another first for me :D !

cheers! :o
Brandon

:lol: Thanks Brandon......I hadn't considered the problem with trying to play the PS1...... :lol:

Well, I haven't got to the roll down windows yet.....but I have managed to get a bit done.....
Got thinking about fuel.......an this is what I come up with.......NIZM-O label is from a 1/24 Tamiya GT-R....... ;)

Posted Image

Still need to fab up a hinge for the fuel door....but all the innards are in there.....lots of hoses to add as well...
Posted Image

And just added some extra detail to the rear brake backs...the brackets will have the cables attach to'em....
Posted Image

That's about it for now.......ol' life has been gettin in the way lately........More soon.
cheers
Greg

#69 B_rad88

B_rad88

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:40 AM

Beautiful! and i love the nismo decal! awsome! are you going to put more nismo stuff on it?

oh, and i need to take pics my 1/18 5.7l V8 datsun, but i have to wait to get my camera back!

and on other thing, i am also building 1/18 scale die-cast car! its a secret!

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!(its a 1966 jaguar e-type coupe, with a viper engine and tranny and suspension!)LOL!

#70 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

I ain't sayin nuttin, jus watchin. :lol: ;) :lol:

#71 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

Thanks Brandon and George.. ;)
Brandon, not sure there will be much more Nizmo stuff go on.....I was searching for a tiny Datsun logo amongst my decals, but spotted that label first and thought, that'll do... B)
Can't wait to see the work on the 1/18 builds mate... :lol: ..an don't worry, I wont mention the Jaguar.... :D :lol: That's gonna be wild...I LOVE it. :D

#72 Blitz3000

Blitz3000

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

wow.. that's all i got man.. wow.. am very keen to watch you finish it.. true skills are great to see in motion..

#73 old-hermit

old-hermit

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Full Name:in signature line where it's supposed to be

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:58 AM

Handbrake............OFF..
Posted Image

Handbrake.................ON...
Posted Image

Does the button work ???????????????????
Just kidding Stump, this build is unreal.
It would have me wrapped in a straight jacket by now.

#74 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Al, howdja know he ain't? Maybe 'is Mum's gotta let 'im loose ta get ta work! We REALLY DON'T know wat 'appens in PARADISE, now do we???? :lol: Jus kiddin ya Mate, ya know them Aussies really do gotta sense a humor! :D ;) :lol:

#75 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

Thanks Karel, Al and George....... :D ;)

Al, yeah, I'm well on the way to that big "fruit farm" for ol' nutters...... :lol: .........
I haven't touched it for over a week....just been too busy with life. ;) ....and I'm anxiously awaiting word on my wheels and tyres.....they got sent away for casting 2 weeks ago.. :P

cheers guys
Greg

#76 Corvette.Jeff

Corvette.Jeff

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • Full Name:Jeff Scott

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

You just keep amazing me :D :D :D :D

#77 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

You just keep amazing me :wub: ^_^ :P :lol:

Thanks Jeff.. ;)
I really hope to get back on this shortly..... :( With the weekend getting close, I'll be looking for fine skies........

#78 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:25 AM

Greg, jus keep you a bottle of Tylenol(do you's got that?) and the Ol Opti-visors so ya don't get ANY nuttier! Go for it Bro, after all it IS the 4th of July weekend, and we could all enjoy a nice weekend of building! Get'R dun bro, we is awaitin on it!!!!! :( :wub:

#79 stump

stump

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

Well guys, this weekend is the closest it's come to perfect....and I have family commitments...... :)
The body is still no where near to being in a paint ready stage..... and I haven't really accomplished that much else of late....sorry..
Had some odds'n'ends arrive from Scale Hardware...I needed some tiny nuts to fit up the brake system, now I am ready to start the installation...
Also been working on the fuel system, made my own aftermarket style electric fuel pump and duel in-line filters...
Currently have an order in with Detail Master for some fuel fittings...I thought I had the correct ones, but they don't suit how I would like... :blink:
The ones pictured are some old Modellers brand....long OOP I believe....

Anyways, here's a small update for you's.....hope it keeps you entertained till the next step.. :blink: Erm, please excuse the dust.... :blink:

Fuel tank is mounted with this strips of aluminium, secured with SH bolts. Just visible is the "old" fuel line from the outlet. It is blocked off with a bolt too.
Posted Image

Posted Image

And, my handy work (read = attempt..) at my aftermarket fuel components.....
The fuel pump has been tapped for the installation of tiny bolts to secure the electrical wiring too..
The red fittings are the Modellers ones, the white are just some Plastruct hex rod....I'll wait for the DM ones to arrive before I finish all the lines here...
Posted Image

So that's pretty much it for now.....not getting as much done as I'd like, but it is still moving along......s l o w l y.....
I'll have more soon I hope guys......
cheers
Greg

#80 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hey Greg,waz up? Glad you took the time ta post, good ta see ya back atter agin! That blue is REALLY a nice color,Is the body gonna be that color? Din't we talk once where ya tol me Blue was your favorite color? Sure looks good UNDER the car, I'd probly look pretty good up top too!!! Any colors gonna look good on this bad boy when it's done! After seein all that's in it, folks probly won't even notice wat color it is!!! :) Lookin GOOD mate, Get R Dun!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: