Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's CB at? You ok out there??

84vanagon

Dan, What you MUST realize is that the Cap'n is comin from someplace near MARS! (He's NOT kidding either!) So he may be tired from ALL that interplanetary travel! I'll try ta get him on the 'ol Ruby wireless an see if he'll drop in for ya, but I can't PROMISE anything, cas he MAY not get the message due to the duststorms on Mars right now.It IS duststorm season ya know. :P

Hey guys.....thanks. Got a message from George-- kinda garblesd, but coulda just been Georges' normal talkin' :o

I been havin' big porblems with my computer, not lettin' me get pics off'n me Fotki, elderly parents, new pet cat, and of course, can't be fergettin' Debbie :D . Beend mucho busys with all the aboves---so dam

fustratin' tryin' to post em up a SKWIRLY update and get the "sorry, you done......." message. Haint' had no time to try & use dem hemi-powered computedrs at the pubic libaries, hope to try & get there next few days. I has gotten to spend just a wee bit of times with the SKWIRLY dude, started on some headers fer him 4binger, but me bench have gotten invaded by another buildem up--some major scratchin' fer another forum. 'Bouts all I can offfer yinz's is the clinker to SKWILRY's pix in me Fotksi:

http://public.fotki.com/V866/crazy-cars-by-cb/page14.html

T'anks again, and may God bless yinz all :blink: