Posted Image

#2 crispy

crispy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:52 PM

I love those racks. I have two of them myself. It definitely helps tidy up the workbench, or does it? LOL
Chris

#3 Ray

Ray

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:54 PM

where did you get the paint rack at. closed down hobby shop or something. I have been trying to find one myself for a couple of years with no luck.

#4 Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:26 PM

Nice rack! :lol:

We missed you today at the show :cry:

#5 DarylH

DarylH

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:17 AM

Thanks guys.

My wife and I have joined a new church and I recognized the owner of the recently closed Hooterville hobby shop in the congregation. I asked if he still had the paint rack and he said sure. Do you want it?

......give me that old time religion!!

I REALLY wanted to be in Atlanta this weekend after missing it last year for some surgery but this year it was my wife's turn for some medical care. Well I won't miss it next year.......

#6 Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:26 AM

Thanks guys.

My wife and I have joined a new church and I recognized the owner of the recently closed Hooterville hobby shop in the congregation. I asked if he still had the paint rack and he said sure. Do you want it?

I REALLY wanted to be in Atlanta this weekend after missing it last year for some surgery but this year it was my wife's turn for some medical care. Well I won't miss it next year.......

Hope you do make it next year! Randy Derr cleaned up yesterday w/his Foyt Camaro; best pony car and best in show 8)

#7 DarylH

DarylH

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

too cool! Sorry I had to miss that but I did get some quality bench time in to compensate. I'm off on an Indy car kick. Maybe I'll bring a dozen down next year....

#8 Ray

Ray

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:38 PM

Thanks guys.

You lucky dog you.