6 replies to this topic

#1 bjscustommodels

bjscustommodels

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:19 PM

Im in Lowell Massachusetts and I am inquiring about the Chapter that holds meetings at the VFW in Lowell MA every month, I am asking because I want to join and have emailed the club through there site and still havent gotten no response. Ive email at least 5 times within the past year

Anyhelp would be great

Thanks Ben

#2 Mopar440

Mopar440

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:38 PM

Im in Lowell Massachusetts and I am inquiring about the Chapter that holds meetings at the VFW in Lowell MA every month, I am asking because I want to join and have emailed the club through there site and still havent gotten no response. Ive email at least 5 times within the past year

Anyhelp would be great

Thanks Ben

Hey Ben, I was also looking into the same club. I have a newsletter that states they have meetings on the 1st Saturday of each month. Try calling the Modelers' Junction Hobby Shop and ask for Wayne he is the owner maybe he will have some other contacts. www.modelersjunction.com

Hope that helps.
Wayne
Mopar440

#3 bjscustommodels

bjscustommodels

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:37 AM

good idea ill try that, If i get no where im not going to cry about it. Thanks for the info by the way where are u from

#4 Mopar440

Mopar440

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:22 PM

good idea ill try that, If i get no where im not going to cry about it. Thanks for the info by the way where are u from

No problem.. From Tewksbury

#5 bjscustommodels

bjscustommodels

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:19 PM

Wayne got back to me with all the info, I emailed him!!! I just realized that we are neighbors!!!!! Im in Lowell

Wow small world

#6 Mopar440

Mopar440

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

Good. I'm glad you are all set. Are you going to join and go to the next meeting? I'm thinking about joining also. I heard it's a great group of people.

Yeah we are neighbors. I buy my model stuff from Wayne in Methuen it's just off the Rte 110 exit from 93. He is an awesome guy and very informative.

Wayne

#7 bjscustommodels

bjscustommodels

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:41 AM

I cant get to Modelers Junction I do not have car or drive. I rely on the LRTA and they dont go that far. Although they are offering Sat. Service to the Pheasant Lane Mall now and it goes onto TJ Maxx Plaza so i can get to Hobby Emporium in Tyngsboro. I might go to the meeting but its hard on the weekend to leave with 4 kids home