Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:19 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:34 AM
Heres Snowball as I received it.
(sorry for the dark pics my camera was having trouble adjusting to the light for some reason)
Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:16 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:00 PM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:00 AM
Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:48 PM
- Block is painted dupli color black
- Freeze plugs painted with Testors Gold
- Transmission painted with rustoleum silver and titanium metalizer with Testors dullcote
- intake painted with Spaz Stix chrome over flat black to resemble polished aluminum
- heads drilled for plug wires and painted with color place silver
- blower mocked up
Next up is getting the blower painted and mounted and then lots of wiring!
Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:52 PM
Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:59 PM
Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:30 AM
Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:32 AM
It's not a blower manifold yet, But after some modifying it will be.
Cool I was just wondering because you painted it.
Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:32 PM
Blower was painted with testors "chrome trim" silver and a custom mix of pale gold testors paints.
Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:36 PM
Hmm... I guess it depends on where you mount the hood.......
I just don't see that fitting under the hood (LOL)
Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:04 PM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:32 PM