#2 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:25 AM

E-Man, howz come ol B ain't bought that rascal to a meetin? I see he's got it mounted on YOUR base! Who's faster, The Blue Max or the Dukes Charger??? Tellem we gotta see that bad boy up close an personal like!!! :lol: I defnately gotta get out ta Belleville an see them bad boys run!!!! ;) :D ;)

#3 Trans Am Erik

Trans Am Erik

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:01 AM

E-Man, howz come ol B ain't bought that rascal to a meetin? I see he's got it mounted on YOUR base! Who's faster, The Blue Max or the Dukes Charger??? Tellem we gotta see that bad boy up close an personal like!!! :) I defnately gotta get out ta Belleville an see them bad boys run!!!! :lol: :D ;)

He just finished up the General the other night. It's a road course car and it's competition is my Bandit T/A. We will have a movie car grudge match on the drag strip though. The only thing that bumms me out about my T/A is that the stripes were old and have a haze around them. Maybe I'll redo the car if I can get another set.

#4 Trans Am Erik

Trans Am Erik

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

Well, we needed to add wheelie bars to the General cuz it has too much torque. After that, with a full interior it hit 43.43mph. Next Brian's gonna grind the inside of the body and maybe change to a lexan interior and windows. I need a better motor for the T/A, it only ran 38mph.

#5 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,859 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:56 PM

Erik, Thanks for inviting me to the track, it was cool! Geeze Brian's General Lee can REALLY haul some a$$! can't it? Hope ya get the Bandit straightened out,There's ALOT of potential in that bad boy! :rolleyes: ;)

#6 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,926 posts
  • Full Name:Nicholas J. Winter

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

Erik were do you guys get your chassis, I'd love to do a Jim Rockford's '76 Slot car, I've got a local track.