Chris guthro

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Full Name:Chris

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:44 AM

IMG_2426.JPG

The fire fighter mustang is a pretty good kit...i got one for my birthday and i opened it and the slicks are a really nice tire...its got alot of flash and its molded in red...the ngine is a 351.i think...it has a hard time going together...parts are sorta small...all parts are red expet for some chrome..lots of cool decals..soon ill try and have pics on how mine turned out

kinda a short reveiew...my first one but oh well....

#2 62rebel

62rebel

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:06 AM

thanks chris; the firefighter is a re-issue of an older MPC kit and is a representation of Dyno Don Nicholson's ProStock car. in it's day this was a detailed kit! the suspension is very complete given that most kits from the '70's were on one piece chassis with MAYBE a half-mold rear axle.
take your time cleaning the flash away and detail painting and you'll be pleased with the resulting model; those big slicks look RIGHT for this kit!

#3 Chris guthro

Chris guthro

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Full Name:Chris

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:12 AM

i hear yah...but i have some mickey thompsons from a 70 superbee im putting on it..and putting a 392 hemi from the willys from revell in it

#4 MikeMc

MikeMc

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,577 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:30 PM

:unsure: WORST KIT I'VE DONE THE!! RED STYRENE IS A NIGHTMARE BUT BIN SEALED IT ( at least it's done)