#1 mr moto

mr moto

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Full Name:Manuel J. Martinez

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

There's a couple of these Case construction trucks at a jobsite near my office. Of course, there aren't any kits of them (resin maybe?) but I thought somebody might be interested in looking. Don't know anything about them but I think they're very cool!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 JayC

JayC

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:29 AM

That's really interesting! I didn't know Case made stuff like that. What I find intriguing is that it is the Case agricultural colors. Something like that would seem out of place for ag work.

#3 modeltrucker

modeltrucker

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:59 AM

It looks like a field sprayer with a dump box instead.

#4 AzTom

AzTom

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • Full Name:Tom Allen

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:18 AM

That is cool, thanks for sharing. For what it's worth it is a Case-IH not a Case. Case does make construction equipment and has for years but their dump trucks are the large articulated off road type. The Case-IH is the Ag division and the 4300 was made mainly for fertilizer spreader boxes. They also make a sprayer using that cab on a hi-crop chassis.

It looks like it makes a nice heavy duty dump truck and those flotation tires would be great on muddy construction sites. I saved the photo in my To Do folder for a future project to convert a 1/64 sprayer that Ertl makes.

AzTom

#5 SpreadAxle

SpreadAxle

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Full Name:Ray DeJesus

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Interesting. I haul a lot of stuff for Case/ih. Mostly combines and tractors. I've never seen this b4. Pretty cool.