#1 cruz

cruz

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,647 posts
  • Full Name:Marcos Cruz

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:57 AM

http://public.fotki....6/dscn6557.html This is my most recently completed project, not a big tuner fan but I do love this body style. Decided to use the Pegasus sleeves and join them with one of the three different rims that come in the Revell Acura kit, I thought the rims that came with the kit were too" DONKEE" looking for my taste. The paint is Tamiya black with clear and a rub down, polished and waxed.......The rims were dechromed, shot with a coat of Magnesium from the testors metalizers line of paints and covered with two coats of clear. :wink:

#2 crispy

crispy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:18 PM

It looks great Marcos! The paint looks slick!
Chris

#3 Marc @ MPC Motorsports

Marc @ MPC Motorsports

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Location:Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!!!

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:00 PM

That kit looks 1,000% better without the "DONKEE" rims!!! Might have to add that one to my collection. Thanks for the inspiration.

#4 cruz

cruz

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,647 posts
  • Full Name:Marcos Cruz

Posted 03 December 2006 - 07:36 PM

That kit looks 1,000% better without the "DONKEE" rims!!! Might have to add that one to my collection. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes Marc, like I said, I am not a big tuner fan but this kit has many possibilities and it is very well engineered too. The box art does not do it any kind of justice, I bought mine after seeing one of my fellow club members build one and I had to do one......

#5 Daniel Peterson

Daniel Peterson

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Full Name:Daniel Peterson

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:36 AM

Having seen this in person, I can tell ya the silky smooth black paint and "cruzified" wheels really made this thing pop! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

#6 Matt T.

Matt T.

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew T.

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:14 AM

Cruz, that thing is awesome! Wow, that should be the AMT boxtop build and they'd be sure to sell. Seeing your build, I may buy that kit tonight! Very, very nice.