#1 Billy Kingsley

Billy Kingsley

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Full Name:Billy

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:33 AM

Just one of many suggestions I am sure I will come up with...

Howabout picking one of the models posted on the board and running it in the magazine? Kinda like a reader's gallery from the message board. Maybe like one page an issue or whenever you have a half page free or something along those lines.

Just a thought!

#2 david@Minidreams inc.

david@Minidreams inc.

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:55 PM

that would be sweet !like once a month just have a like a saturday or sunday have a post YOUR PERSONAL BEST or something like that and have a page or two that would focus on such ! I idea that would be neat is a little I REDID it type were you post a built kit that had been done for a while or got as a built up and redo it ! have that before after photo ! and with all the latest Model King kit coming have a time to post a Back in the Day or When we were Young !lol i am only 31! LOL! I STILL AM YOUNG i just like plastic toys LOL! :)

I think this would great if it could be done ! and like another mag as annual custom thing it does i think that We could have 1 but leave that drawback comment out and just let the concept and the build speak ! I look to see what other might think of custom vs the PROS at it seems to be put from when i read the captions under som neat looking builds ! I thinks it alright to suggest to a modeler how to better them self at what they are tring to do then just going and saying that a concept was poorly done or not realistc , THESE ARE PLASTIC LOL! Have fun building and what not ! I have notice a few models from my area that have giving up the hobby cus they heard that that would never be right or what were you thinking ! So to rant so much but the best dudes in the hobby are finding there way here and i just like to say Thanks to Model Cars!