Brizio

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Full Name:Fabrizio Fae

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:56 AM

This is easy... Its clearly a model...

Looks the spare tire different than the others... Who goes wheelin with the spare different... :D
Look also the screw head on the bumpers frame and on the bead lock (wheels), its to big! <_< A the end the engine...

#3 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,865 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:14 PM

Pauli, REALLY DON"T mean to be rude,but ONLY Harry's authorized to start a RoM segiment. That's the rules,always have been,always will be, UNLESS HE ok's it. But you din't know, so I guess you won't be shot. But it IS Harry's show. :( :D

#4 64FalconHO

64FalconHO

Looker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

It is a Model.

#5 george 53

george 53

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,865 posts
  • Full Name:George53

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

Duhhhhhhh, you guys runnin your OWN show? Or you just don't get it? Harry, can you just delete this? It's too distracting to me,caz I want the REAL GENUINE ARTICLE! It's Sunday Harry, WATS it gon be like Bro????? :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;)

#6 Joe Handley

Joe Handley

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts
  • Full Name:Billy Joe

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

Definately an RC "Scaler", the lower control arms look like they might be Traxxas parts, the front shocks look like Losi Mini-T upgrade shocks turned upside down, the rims are Pro-Line Shooter-8's with either Pro-Line or RC4WD BFG look-a-like tires, looks like there's a Deans Plug under the hood, the LCA mounts look like they're from a Tamiya solid axle truck (I want to say either TLT or Highlift), and the body and driver look to be from 21st Century Soldier :rolleyes:

#7 B-dub

B-dub

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:21 AM

Duhhhhhhh, you guys runnin your OWN show? Or you just don't get it? Harry, can you just delete this? It's too distracting to me,caz I want the REAL GENUINE ARTICLE! It's Sunday Harry, WATS it gon be like Bro????? :lol: :D ;) :o

why can't there be a little subsection for things like this.. it's fun to look at while waiting in between the official ROM :)

#8 dimaxion

dimaxion

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Full Name:John JR. Landgraver

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:58 AM

Posted Image

It has to be a model . Way too clean for the oxidized tires . The man checking under the hood is photoshopped . My2cents. Thanx ..

#9 Railfreak78

Railfreak78

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts
  • Full Name:Brian Wiltbank

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:15 PM

Sad thing is this one looks both. Body and cage and tires look real. Beadlocks look fake and some of the holes are flood painted. Gear shifts look like they are held in front of the lens.... hmm..... I say fake. If its ok with the big guy in charge anyway :lol:

#10 FORDSVTPARTS

FORDSVTPARTS

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

Geez, cut the guy some slack. He's only got 14 posts and it's not abundantly clear that only Harry is allowed to start threads in here.

I think B-dub is on the right track with adding a subforum for everyone to use for RoM threads.

BTW- I vote model, really nice work though!

Edited by FORDSVTPARTS, 21 December 2009 - 03:30 AM.

#11 sjordan2

sjordan2

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
  • Full Name:Skip Jordan

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:44 AM

fake the guy is a gi joe

Hey ratrod - whatchoo doin', Willys? This one's from 2009. Or did I accidentally dial into the Oldies but Goodies station?

Edited by sjordan2, 19 July 2011 - 07:45 AM.