Well, here's another old project from the same time frame as my 70 GTX kit, the fabulous 90's. As you can see, this car is in pretty rough shape. I had tried to paint it a bright green back then after opening the trunk. Well, the paint turned out crappy and it ended up in CSC and this is the mess that was left behind.
Well, in keeping with my commitment to finish my half started projects, I decided to tackle this one along with the 70 T/A Panther Pink Challenger I have started. 2 more old Mopars to add to the collection. I'm not sure what color this car is going to be yet though. I am tempted to try the new "Green Go" from Testors, but I am also thinking of a bright yellow with the black Bumblebee stripe across the rear quarters.
Anyways, I'll keep y'all posted as this project moves along. I was able to get the body re-primed after fixing a cracked "A" pillar and a cracked valnce that the front grille sits on. The priming job turned out halfway decent so I'm hopeful the rest of the kit will move along nicely as well. On to the pics...
Project 69 Super Bee "Overhaulin"
No replies to this topic