I also filled and sanded the original mounting holes for the bumpers and started adding the height to the bumpers. What I did for this was judged where i wanted the extra height. I determined that from the way the bumpers sat in relation to the body the rear bumper needed the height added on the top and the front needed it added to the bottom. I started by gluing the half round strip to the respective edge then filled in the gap with some hex rod that was all I had on hand that was small enough to work.
Here is the front bumper before putty and sanding.
Once the putty is in place and dry, I'll sand it down and get more photos posted. I've managed to get enough good weather to start the interior painting. Got the panels, seats, steering wheel, and center consoles painted gloss white. Next is to tape off for the Coral blue. Hopefully today. I'll have most of the day alone but I'm working on sanding my bedroom walls for painting too. Always some sort of "honey do".
Edited by Modlbldr, 20 March 2011 - 06:59 AM.