4 replies to this topic

#1 heavyd1701

heavyd1701

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:43 AM

In my last post I was told to use Krylon Safety Orange cause its the same as Hemi Orange. Ok I will use the funnel trick to get the spray into a clean paint jar. Now the question is do I need to thin what comes out of the spray can or is it ready to use in my Pasche air buush? Thanks David. :)

#2 MrObsessive

MrObsessive

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:59 PM

Nope! If it's thin enough to come outta the can's nozzle...............it's thin enough to spray in your airbrush! :wink:

Post pics if you can of the finished engine! :D

#3 Jairus

Jairus

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Full Name:Jairus

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:43 PM

Welcome to Model Cars Magazine forums David!

One of the very few rules we have here at MCM Online forum is that you must register to post messages. If you register using a "handle" or an "alias", you MUST place your REAL NAME (at least first and last name) in the "signature" below each message. The signature text block is found in your profile section of this board.

If you chose not to display your real name in your signature, you will receive a warning which, if ignored, will result in removal of posting privileges.
Thank you!
:roll:

#4 heavyd1701

heavyd1701

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Thanks

#5 Jairus

Jairus

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Full Name:Jairus

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:07 PM

NO, thank YOU David! I really appreciate it. Now, keep your hands and arms inside the car at all times and HAVE FUN!!!