3 replies to this topic

#1 Darin Bastedo

Darin Bastedo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

Some of these are full on finished works, some of these are sketches. You should be able to tell the difference (I hope) The finished stuff was usually drawn for a purpose, where the sketches are more of me thinking out loud with a pencil or colored pencils.

I did this one because i had an Idea of dropping a Honda S2000 drivetrain in a Track roadster
Posted Image

This one I did for Corvette fever magazine in 1995. I had peek at a 1997 Vette, but no camara. As you can see I came pretty close considering the prototype I saw was a year and a half from production.
Posted Image

Here is a early concept drawing for a model I should have in progress soon. It will look almost nothing like this, but the attitude will be the same, as will the chrome side scoops.
Posted Image
Posted Image

This is an Update of the "California Kid" I like to call it the "Carolina Kid" as I lived in NC at the time. This was painted in Photoshop from a pencil sketch.
Posted Image

Someday I will build a model of this Prowler Woody...
Posted Image

Just playing with stance...
Posted Image

I must have a thing for pink custom Mopars...
Posted Image

...I'll end this post here so it will open sometime this year for dial up...stay tuned for part two...

#2 ismaelg

ismaelg

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Full Name:Ismael E. Gonzalez-Valentin

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:42 AM

Darin,

I was not aware it was you who did that sketch. Can I send you my CF copy for you to sign? :(

Thanks,

#3 Darin Bastedo

Darin Bastedo

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:49 PM

Darin,

I was not aware it was you who did that sketch. Can I send you my CF copy for you to sign? ;)

Thanks,

I'd be honored to. shoot me an email at darin.bastedo@gmail.com

#4 bob paeth

bob paeth

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:53 PM

Harrys' illustrations are indeed GREAT!!!!. But, Jarius, you are still my hero and guru..................

bob :shock: