Makes you what? Formerly stationary? :lol:

#22 Scale-Master

Scale-Master

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

Huh? Not familiar with that “term”. Am I to infer you did not appreciate my attempts at the helpful advice you requested in earlier threads?

#23 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,926 posts
  • Full Name:Nicholas J. Winter

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

Huh? Not familiar with that “term”. Am I to infer you did not appreciate my attempts at the helpful advice you requested in earlier threads?

No Appreciate that advice I just don't appreciate that comment.

#24 RodneyBad

RodneyBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

Let me be of some help.
I may also not be the best of spellers here either so I use Mozilla Firefox and it comes with
a built in spell checker. (thank goodness)
A simple Type O but I can see past those and see the build.

Word Origin & History

ecstatic
1620s, "mystically absorbed, stupefied," from Gk. ekstatikos, from eksta- (see ecstatic). Meaning "characterized by intense emotions" is from 1660s

#25 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,926 posts
  • Full Name:Nicholas J. Winter

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Let me be of some help.
I may also not be the best of spellers here either so I use Mozilla Firefox and it comes with
a built in spell checker. (thank goodness)
A simple Type O but I can see past those and see the build.

Word Origin & History

ecstatic
1620s, "mystically absorbed, stupefied," from Gk. ekstatikos, from eksta- (see ecstatic). Meaning "characterized by intense emotions" is from 1660s

Thats what I meant Rodney

could be exactly right :rolleyes:

Mr.Jones waking young grasshopper Nick from his slumber in the back of the classroom will re-animate him and get him moving again from his formerly "static" state making him truly ex-static.

Nick this one is better than some of your past builds but you've essentially established a "style" of your own that makes it to where you could post a build without telling me it's one that you built and i'd know that you built it. developing your own style isn't really a bad thing unless that "style" regularly features poorly done work. there was a guy here who i believe now is purely just a lurker but also the owner of several Proboards model sites. he could lay down some fairly nice paintjobs on his builds but lacked really any other skills beyond that. his finished models look like those a child built but he's an adult with a claimed 30+ years of experience. it's easy to find his models because they too almost always look the same, a unique style regardless of the subject.

Dave

Dave, I never sit in the back of any classroom, can't hear or see whats going on, I prefer to sit at the front, which in all 4 of my daily class' I do.

Really I have a style? Go figure, this is not meant sarcasticly, I mean, I just build what I like.

#26 Scale-Master

Scale-Master

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

Oh I think I found ‘em! But Dave already used them…