#1 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,925 posts
  • Full Name:Nicholas J. Winter

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

Considering it's Commercial I figure she goes here, This was a one day thing, my mom usually drives a regualr old 45 foot bus, but they gave her this for the day yesterday, she did drive Short Bus and Vans for another Company that was told were to stick there keys, and will remain nameless, Ahem it ryhmes with Wormway (Ah hell what do I care, sue me, DurhamWay) First student was Laidlaw, Anyway, thought this might be good reference, couldn't get any under the hood or inside. They installed these new alarms that have sensors and say "The authorites have been notified" Although they have been having problems with them setting off the horn.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

and at night,
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Art Anderson

Art Anderson

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:03 AM

Hmmmm, Nick!

Now that I like, and Kudo's to your Mom for driving, keeping kids safe on the way to and from school! Now, you see, I have this assortment of Johnny Lightning 1/24 scale diecast '04 Ford E-250 cargo vans (I had a big hand in designing those for JL--'nuther story that one), so I got the test shots, have several of them in Coca Cola markings--now you have given me some ideas, if I ever get a certain 1904 Knox truck finished.

Art

#4 Nick Winter

Nick Winter

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

Hmmmm, Nick!

Now that I like, and Kudo's to your Mom for driving, keeping kids safe on the way to and from school! Now, you see, I have this assortment of Johnny Lightning 1/24 scale diecast '04 Ford E-250 cargo vans (I had a big hand in designing those for JL--'nuther story that one), so I got the test shots, have several of them in Coca Cola markings--now you have given me some ideas, if I ever get a certain 1904 Knox truck finished.

Art

Yeah she's been driving school bus for almost 6 years now, everything from coach buses to vans. I've never seen a diecast econoline before, I'd love to see a picture of one, I'm thinking of building something like this using a Rescue 911 ambulance kit I have.

#5 RodneyBad

RodneyBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

I wish they made a kit of a school bus this way I can do this
Attached File  shortbus 4x4.jpg   133.51KB   13 downloads

#6 disabled modeler

disabled modeler

MCM Ohana