• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Marc @ MPC Motorsports

Marc @ MPC Motorsports

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Location:Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!!!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:20 PM

Top Shelf Models in Owasso, Oklahoma now has a website. The web store is not operational yet, but you can contact them thru the website. It is a model shop owned and operated by a model builder.

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. ;)

Edited by Marc @ MPC Motorsports, 06 July 2010 - 05:21 PM.

#2 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

Tell them I sent you. ;)

Yeah, and they'll say "Marc who?" or "OH, you know THAT guy, we'll have to charge you double!" ;) :D :lol:
I'm just kidding, Marc! I love the look of their sign, and already saved to my favorites. Please let everyone up to date when they get the web store up and running.

#3 LOBBS

LOBBS

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Full Name:Kyle "LOBBS" Laubscher

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

Top Shelf Models in Owasso, Oklahoma now has a website. The web store is not operational yet, but you can contact them thru the website. It is a model shop owned and operated by a model builder.

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. ;)

I've seen these guys at the Heartland Nats they always have an awesome selection with them.

#4 Len Woodruff

Len Woodruff

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Full Name:Len Woodruff

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:05 AM

Thanks Marc. Let us know when he gets the website operational so we can see his stock!

:angry:

Edited by Len Woodruff, 07 July 2010 - 02:05 AM.

#5 Bridgebuster

Bridgebuster

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Full Name:Phil Harkins

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

Top Shelf has a tremendous selection of kits, accessories and supplies including a large inventory of Tamiya, Aoshima, Hasagawa and Fujimi kits. Top Shelf Models has been my primary LHS for 10 years and would like to be yours too. Tell them I sent you. :lol:

Marc, just now found this, but I'll be glad to trust your recommendation. :)

#6 Bowtienutz

Bowtienutz

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Full Name:Vinnie
    I'm trying to be good
    0 warning points whatever that means.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

cool! The owner has been a friend for over 25 years. He's an avid car modeler and a good one too. I had an op to visit his shop about 2 years ago when I was traveling around the country. It was great seeing all my old Tulsa buddies too. Glad to see someone can live his dream and make a successful business in these hard times. I have nothing in the ways of hobby shop where I live.

Edited by Bowtienutz, 14 December 2010 - 04:22 AM.