Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Chevelle Hot Rod ready for the Road

Romell R

Hey fellas Im DONE!!!! just thought you might want to see how it will be displayed at the upcomming NNL in SanDiego in Aug. The wipers arent on because I ruined them so I have some photo ecthed ones comming in the mail should be here in the next couple days. And of course I will be making that floor jack look a little more used.I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. It's been a long trip and im glad it has come to an end. Thx again for all your support my brothers (and sister)in plastic. Romell

finishedunderglass001.jpg

finishedunderglass002.jpg

finishedunderglass003.jpg

finishedunderglass004.jpg

finishedunderglass005.jpg

finishedunderglass006.jpg

finishedunderglass008.jpg

finishedunderglass007.jpg

well i have said it before and ill say it again your work is AMAZING my jaw hurts so much from hitting the table. man i have never seen such wondering work before!!!. please don't stop bro , now you were talking about doing a dart next i hope you will do it just as great as this!!! maybe in lime green????????????? :D;):lol: :lol:

Edited by moparfan426

simply breath taking , is all i can say,this has gotta be the most reailistic model ive ever seen. 10 thumbs up romell...

and thanks for all the tip an trick that us other builders can try. an thanks on the tips for the nailpolish .. i got a good mix an paited the ramcharger hood and it turned out awsome .. hit me up for a pic if youed like to see it as i will not put it on the ramcharger build just yet ..im still building a 3 foot titanic ....

thanks for the great ride......lookin forwared to the nova...

WOW ROMELL! What a great Job! followed your WIP. Great stuff. attention to detail is ine of a kind. Your have a true talent and gift and passion for building models. very happy that you share your models and sharing your knowledge with us here.

Edited by Scalper

Gee...it sure looks like the logical conclusion to the WIP pictures.

I am glad that I followed this along the way. I can really appreciate the finished vehicle that much more having seen all of the work that went in to it.

Great looking car...you are now going to have a difficult time surpassing this build. Those are the rules you know...each build has to get better and more ambitious than the last. You will sure have a tough time from here on out.

Seriously, this is a world class build. Very impressive. Congratulations!

This will be the benchmark I shoot for with current and future builds. Your build has forced me to quit making excuses and just do it. If at first I fail at a scratchbuilt part, I will build it again until it is right. Thank you sir for the ride, the insight, and the inspiration that this build has brought to me and countless others here. HooRah!