#1 Monty

Monty

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • Full Name:Monty

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

I have a fairly new computer with MS Vista and I use this board's "Comfy" mode when I want to post here. If my post is comprised entirely of text, everything works just fine. However, if I want to create a post with text, an attached thumbnail and then more text, I can't figure out how to put a caption below the picture because there's no indication where the picture begins or ends.

Caveats: I'm not terribly adept when it comes to computers, and I haven't even gotten to the "electronic camera/uploading/etc" stage yet, hence the attached thumbnails of other people's pictures.

Thanks!

Monty (King of the Luddites)

#2 MikeMc

MikeMc

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,577 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:04 AM

I have a fairly new computer with MS Vista and I use this board's "Comfy" mode when I want to post here. If my post is comprised entirely of text, everything works just fine. However, if I want to create a post with text, an attached thumbnail and then more text, I can't figure out how to put a caption below the picture because there's no indication where the picture begins or ends.

Caveats: I'm not terribly adept when it comes to computers, and I haven't even gotten to the "electronic camera/uploading/etc" stage yet, hence the attached thumbnails of other people's pictures.

Thanks!

Monty (King of the Luddites)

Monty get a free photobucket acct, Follow Clays tut and post captions above or below!

SOHC it to ME

Posted Image

SOHC it to Me

Edited by MikeMc, 12 August 2010 - 02:05 AM.

#3 Eric Stone

Eric Stone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Full Name::emaN lluF

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, I don't know if it's possible to caption an uploaded pic, because it's not displayed within the text like one posted from Photobucket, Fotki, etc.