Is there a 2004 style Chevy Pickup Kit Available?

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 impcon

impcon

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Full Name:Gary Cook

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:43 AM

I am building a replica of a truck that a friend of mine just built and to really come close, I need a set of bucket seats that are the same style as in a 2004 Chevy pickup. Any suggestions as to where I may find such a kit or the seats? Any help is appreciated. :) :) :)

#2 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

I don't kow if these are close to what you need or not, Gary, but these are in Revell's 99 Silverado.

Posted Image

#3 impcon

impcon

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Full Name:Gary Cook

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:46 AM

I don't kow if these are close to what you need or not, Gary, but these are in Revell's 99 Silverado.

Posted Image

Those do indeed look like the right seats, Matt. Are there alternative seats that come with that kit or are those the only ones? Thanks for taking the time to post that picture.. I appreciate it. Now the hunt is on for a kit on Ebay. It would be nice to find a built one rather than taking the parts from a brand new kit.. but what ever it takes. I really want to getthis project out of the way. B) :) :)

Edited by impcon, 21 August 2010 - 12:48 AM.

#4 Jared Roach

Jared Roach

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Full Name:Jared Roach

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

There's only that set of seats in that kit.

No others

#5 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

Those do indeed look like the right seats, Matt. Are there alternative seats that come with that kit or are those the only ones? Thanks for taking the time to post that picture.. I appreciate it. Now the hunt is on for a kit on Ebay. It would be nice to find a built one rather than taking the parts from a brand new kit.. but what ever it takes. I really want to getthis project out of the way. B) :) :)

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I'm having internet problems and "borrowing" a wireless signal right now, but thanks Jared for answering for me! :D