Model Cars Magazine Forum

May not be the right place to show this off.

I was lucky enough to find this on Ebay for about $200.00, I have always wanted one of these just to show, I bought this posable Figure from a seller with the box alittle busted up and Diorama missing, what is it?

Something of a retro 70's favorite :) .

SANY0233.jpg

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's me Bruce Lee, and I was made by a Chinese company called Enterbay, the name of the artist who detailed me to perfection is Arnie Kim.

SANY0230.jpg

This praticular figure is from Bruce Lee's Game of Death Film, which was Bruce's last film, and he died before it was completed.

SANY0229.jpg

note all of the details including the Braclet worn in the film the laced up yellow shoes. And the Figure comes with a choice of different hand positions, and two weapon's the Nunchuk's and the Dragon Sword. All detailed to perfection!

SANY0228.jpg

Yes a Stand was included in with figure as well, because I can never get him to sit in the posture I want him to B) .

SANY0227.jpg

Right now I have him posed and ready to fight with Danny Insanto in a Nunchuk fight in the pagoda fight scene, a long time Student of Bruce's, Danny was included in the film, so was tall basetball star Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

SANY0224.jpg

This figure fully completed With Diorama now sells on ebay for about $700.00 to $800.00 Dollars which is pretty much over kill.

Thanks for looking ;) .

Edited by davyou5

WOW!!!

Got chills just looking at him.

Looks Great but I don't think Kittah is scared.

Super job..

Looks Great and a Great Pose..

Now I got an Urge for a Bruce Lee Marathon.

Okay I just wanna add that this figure was not a kit just a premade figure that is probably the most detailed and realistic figure of Bruce lee that anyone will ever see, not like Medicom's toys which look cheap and generic :D . But thanks for the comment. And after posting him up here I got me a Bruce Lee Marathon urge too :rolleyes: .