davyou5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Full Name:David Young

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:26 AM

Hello PPL,

I thought I would show off this 3D model I made for the Star Trek Legacy Game of the U.S.S. StarLeague, its a Dreadnought I modeled using Rhino 3D, and Milk shape 3D, this was one of my first ships created for a game, so the Textures used for this model are alittle off, but the ship is playable and very distructive!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Foxer

Foxer

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts
  • Full Name:Mike DeRagon

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:54 AM

That's a good looking mesh ... nice to be able to actually PLAY with something you made! Rhino is a cool 3D proggie, though I was already well into 3D Studio when Rhino came out, so never got too far with it. I got started in 3D acquiring car meshes and just rendering them ... an extension of my modeling I guess. I got into Poser for awhile and did a lot of modeling there with objects, clothes and body parts and modifications! :P

#3 davyou5

davyou5

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Full Name:David Young

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:24 AM

That's a good looking mesh ... nice to be able to actually PLAY with something you made! Rhino is a cool 3D proggie, though I was already well into 3D Studio when Rhino came out, so never got too far with it. I got started in 3D acquiring car meshes and just rendering them ... an extension of my modeling I guess. I got into Poser for awhile and did a lot of modeling there with objects, clothes and body parts and modifications! B)

Yes an extension of modeling... I like that B) .

I thought Rhino was easier to use, I have rendered two Cars a Delorean and the Green Hornets Black Beauty 1965 Chrysler Imperial and many other different things, but never clothing I may have to try that one day. Anyway Thanks for the compliment :lol: .