Model Cars Magazine Forum

210 ci Triumph single!

Hi all been quite some time since I've posted here although I've been lurking. However I've finally finished a large scale Bike build [1/9] and thought it might raise some inteest?

Basically it started with an ROG "Werner" kit that has been quite extensively modified - such that only about 20% [if that] of the kit remains. It really is an execise in giving ones imagination free reign and seeing where it takes you!! Only proviso in the self imposed brief was that all mod's must be technically "do-able" within "real life" - ish!

Img3615opt.jpg

Img3628.jpg

Img3640opt.jpg

Img3638opt.jpg

Img3642opt.jpg

Hope it's of interest?

Cheers all..................... Yad'

Guest zebm1

Great looking motorsicle, looks like something from an alternative universe. :D

Curious tho am I, ifn you are leaning forward as yur sitting in an all metal seat and that monster motor fires those spark plugs. Do tha zillion Zolts needed arc thru tha rider's arms and down thru his....ahem posterior? :twisted:

:twisted: Zeb

• 4 weeks later...

Werner%20figures.jpg

Just read an explanation elsewhere so I thought I'd have a go at posting this pic' directly?

Well it worked in preview which I couldn't make happen before so it looks promising?

Thanks for indulging me.................. Yad'

• 2 weeks later...