Model Cars Magazine Forum

1934 Ford Pickup street rod

This is the last model I finished before taking another long pause in my modeling. It's a Lindberg 1934 kit, painted with nail polish, red Testors for the engine, wheels and details. I got the wheels off eBay eons ago. Engine is the stock flathead with an aluminum carb cover made out of an aluminum button cover.

If I already posted this here, my apologies! :)

100_0908-vi.jpg

100_0901-vi.jpg

100_0904-vi.jpg

100_0900-vi.jpg

Thanks guys!

About the wheels, I'm always looking to twist the usual build concepts...You know, throw something different at it. I thought that in a way the wheels sorta bring to mind old spoked wheels. It's cool to see the reactions it brings!

;)

One thing I do love is the color, there's always something about green that attracts me when used in a model. Paintjob is smooth and well done. My advice to you, now that I see you making plans to come back to the hobby is to stick with the idea, I know how well you do and it's something that's just in our blood. At some point or the other, you will always be back to it, why not now??? B)