Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello all here is a 1979 Ford Bronco the rerelease of the AMT Wild Hoss Bronco i just finished up it came out ok i guess for a "quick" build for me i still need to clear the hood and i might add some minor details later (break lines) here are some of the details:

Rear suspension: scratch built springs, shocks, rear axle a Ford 9" from an older AMT NASCAR kit modified to make it wider

Front suspension: scratch built coils and radius arm drop brakets,shocks,sway bar link extensions, scratch built steering stablizers and mounts

Engine: 351 from a Monogram Thunderbird NASCAR kit with some detail added Detail Master dist. wires and coil, fuel line from Detail Master kit Transmission Transfer case from the Monogram High Roller Ford

Interior: Seats from the Escalde kit with the Caddy emblem removed then painted with suede paint flocked with scratch built arm rest and door handels the rest is from the Bronco kit

Body: paint id the Testors one coat laquer Root Beer color top was painted with camo tan scratch built square tube grill all emblems removed hole for spare tire filled in rear bumper is from the AMT 96 Ford truck front is from the Bronco kit

Tires and wheels: the tires are the Interco Trxus from So-Real and the wheels are aluminum ones from RPP Hobby with photoetch centers

Thanks for looking and like allways any and all comments good or bad are very welcome

The pics could be better but i rushed them here they are

This first pic is it with its bigger brother LOL

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

I did put a body lift on it as well i thought i would be able to get by witout one but just didnt give me the stance i really wanted and yeah i need to get a few better pics of its "Big Brother" and i'll post em

Thanks, Willie

Well, outside of having a wider stance on the Bronco.

(and a link to the wheels :D I can't find them searching RPP even tho I swear I saw them once)

It looks Perty Dang Good.

Great looking lift

Super nice looking wheels

Great looking build.

And yes, do show pics of the Bigger Bro.

It has some great looking Flex to it and nice weathering.