Any Computer fans i have are Brush-less. i might be wrong but no brushes no sparks. the fans i have don't get hot.
i think some people are missing the bigger picture here. although acrylic paints are waterbased, they are also a plastic base. which plastic burns. the fumes from acrylic won't likely flash but, if enough of the residue builds up, you could have a fire. the bigger picture i'm referring to is, how much other paint do we have around our booths? bottles, rattle cans, bondo, thinner, paper and plastic products. it only takes one spark, not only from a booth but, from a light or tool or what have you. i don't care what kind of booth you have, if it has a fan or light, you have the potential for a fire. if a fan is binding you will have heat. (even with explosive proof or sealed fans) my point is be careful guys and use common sense and it probably wouldn't hurt to keep a fire extinguisher around. Happy Building Guys!!!
they are double ball bearing and i use activated charcoal air filters they are replacement filters for room air cleaners.5 bucks for 2
i have some battery powered lights i will say not too hot and not really dangerous.
one must use common sense.
Blasting a flammable fog direct into or at any thing is not a good idea.
Baffle the air flow suck/blow it away from the fan, filter it. Try and be safe. But still model as best as one can .
I wish you all to have fun not blow up you house. How about a water fall booth?..Ha Ha Snicker.