• PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Full Name:Aaron James

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:22 AM

Hey guys, a quick update from me.

War: 1932 Ford Roadster inspired in part by chip foose
Famine: Slingshot dragster with custom body work
Death: 1939 Mercury Coupe (Converted to a truck) *POSTED UP WITH PHOTOS SOON*
Pestillence: Undecided... I was thinking along the lines of a 50s / 60s wagon done up to look like an ambulance with BIOHAZZARD on the side.

Each of the horsemen will be present in there vehicles as I'll be making them out of large scale skeleton kits from a party supply store that stocks halloween gear.

Ooh! i'm so excited, I hope though that my ideas do not offend anyone, but man is this inspiring!

#22 brett

brett

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • Full Name:Brett

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

Sat down and worked mine out last night, two questions though. 1; do we post updates in this thread ? or make our own in the workshop? (or in my case the drag section) 2; Do you want in progress or just finished shots?.
Anyway
Red horse known as War 69 mustang pro modified
Black horse known as Famine 57 chevy pro modified
Pale horse known as Death 90's olds pro modified
White horse known as Pestilence 53 stude pro modified

#23 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,213 posts
  • Full Name:Charles Donald Eric Richard Jules Kasim Most

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:24 PM

Not necessarily. While they all can cause Death, they are easily capable of causing suffering without being fatal.

Touché...
Again!

#24 evilone

evilone

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

hmm its up to you guys maybe like what i did with all your builds under one topic? lets keep this as a sign up only topic :lol:

#25 DiscoSpud

DiscoSpud

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Full Name:Aaron James

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

hmm its up to you guys maybe like what i did with all your builds under one topic? lets keep this as a sign up only topic :lol:

No worries guys, I'll post my builds elsewhere with clear descriptions

#26 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,213 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

I've been thinking of this one quite a bit, I WILL be jumping in eventually. I've kind of reconsidered my original thoughts- now I think War might be the "easy" one, I can think of quite a few different ways to combine elements of military, apocalyptic, and weathering techniques into that one. Should be able to whip up somethin' pretty decent there! The 'Death' car might be the deusy now... B)

Nevertheless, stay tuned. We'll meet again here: http://www.modelcars...=0 ... ;)

#27 jsimmons

jsimmons

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Full Name:john simmons

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:31 AM

To make it more interesting, all four models should be of the same car (various model years should be acceptable just to keep it more interesting to the builder). :lol:

#28 brett

brett

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • Full Name:Brett

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

To make it more interesting, all four models should be of the same car (various model years should be acceptable just to keep it more interesting to the builder). :lol:

I think that would alienate to many people, would count me out for sure. Maybe it's just me but I had a hard enough time trying to work out the paint for four cars that are renowned for wild paint :unsure:. Oh and have to change the 69 mustang to a 06, its an original mint MPC with no box, its also too small even at 1/25th to fit the top sportsman chassis

#29 Chuck Most

Chuck Most

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

I think that would alienate to many people, would count me out for sure. Maybe it's just me but I had a hard enough time trying to work out the paint for four cars that are renowned for wild paint :). Oh and have to change the 69 mustang to a 06, its an original mint MPC with no box, its also too small even at 1/25th to fit the top sportsman chassis

Yeah, that old MPC kit is closer to 1:26! One of the big mysteries of the '60's model car biz. It at least looks pretty good when built up.

#30 Dr. Cranky

Dr. Cranky

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,422 posts
  • Full Name:Virgil "Doctor Cranky" Suarez

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:36 AM

No pictures or eye candy to exchange yet?