#1 Chad

Chad

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Full Name:Chad

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

these are pictures of a truck i built when I was about 16 years old...I happened to find the pics, unfortunately I don't have the model anymore. it was pretty sweet though, it had working LED's in the scratchbuilt offroad bumper. I had scratchbuilt bullhauler style stacks( roughly scale 8" stacks ), I had it lifted a scale 12" and used the I think it was tamiya???? hilux edition trucks and used 6 of those tires and wheels( scale 39.5" Super Swamper TSL's...)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

and here's a picture of my 1/1 scale f350( the one on the right )....it's lifted 10" on 37" toyo mud terrains with 24x12" xd rockstars, I put a 2008 front clip and other body accessories( mirrors, tailgate, rollpan, door handles ) from a 2008 as well, it is a complete 2008 clone. I custom painted the front and rear ford emblems to match the truck and the interior is just as done up( 20" tv in the roof, full stereo-2-12" audiobahns, 1-10" audiobahn, 2500 watt audiobahn amp, 7" dvd player in the dash, xbox hookups )....it's not a ton of performance but it's enough to run roughly 450 hp to the wheels....5" exhaust, intake, stage 1 injectors, custom tunes, and propane injection....

Im getting ready to actually custom build an older style f150 bed( 92-96 stepside ) for this truck with dual tanks ( one for a Waste Veggie Oil system )....oh and it's got train horns :lol:

Posted Image
here's what it used to look like....
Posted Image
and here's what it looked like before that...( about a week after I bought it )
Posted Image

hope you all like them...

ps, I've got a thing for lifted trucks LOL

Chad

#2 SuperStockAndy

SuperStockAndy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  • Full Name:Andy "Android" Conn

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:48 AM

Nice! B)

Nice! :lol:

#3 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:09 PM

....oh and it's got train horns :P

If I find it sitting in a dark parking lot it won't!!! :P ;) :lol: If your factory horn is as wimpy as the one on my 90 F350, you need train horns just to be heard! :lol:

#4 Chad

Chad

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:34 PM

LOL especially when you have 10" of lift. My stock horn isn't even hooked up anymore it goes right to my valve for the train horns.

Chad

#5 highway

highway

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts
  • Full Name:Matthew Brownlee, card carrying member of the Donnie Boger fan club

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

LOL especially when you have 10" of lift. My stock horn isn't even hooked up anymore it goes right to my valve for the train horns.

Chad

Yep, I don't have any lift on mine, but it doesn't need it! I have a Super Duty suspension (from when Super Duty really meant something :P ) under mine since it used to be a wrecker. It's clawed it's way through over a foot of snow with no problems and plowing with the front axle!

#6 Chad

Chad

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

There's just something about a clean lifted truck. I'm going to be building my dream truck in scale soon ( OBS f350 CC with a stepside bed on 44's ). It will have a solid axle swap, I really want some 44" tires on like a 20" rim ( anyone know who makes some? ) with a single 8" stack, and the new CTD that someone here is casting.

As for my 1/1 I'll be putting down some HP and TQ numbers here next week :)

#7 RodneyBad

RodneyBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

Well, I for one, Can't say anything against lifted truck.
I love'em High.
That's a good looking truck ya got there Chad.
Gotta love a good Train Horn over the Factory Wimpy horn :lol:
I think you should contact Ma's Resins and get some nice soft 44"inch or bigger tires.
Because Bigger is Better. :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://public.fotki....--pickup-tires/