#1 DWR

DWR

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Full Name:Dwayne

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:00 AM

Wondering if anybody has any idea where I may find a set of Slixx Gordie Bonin Bubble Up Monza funny car decals. They have been out of print for awhile so I thought maybe someone knew some sources for older funny car decals.

#2 ra7c7er

ra7c7er

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Roach

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

Slixx

part #1226

http://www.slixx.com/d1226.htm

It's hard to believe that just that long ago a small company like Bubble Up could sponsor a car. Nowadays a company like that couldn't sponsor a field filler.

#3 DWR

DWR

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:34 AM

Thank you...I found the Firebird funnycar decals and that is the way I may have to go to make the Monza. I have seen the pics of the old Slixx Monza sheet and maybe I can find one out there somewhere

#4 ra7c7er

ra7c7er

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Roach

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:43 AM

Oh wow sorry I didn't even look at the car brand. My fault the decal sheet for the Monza is part number 1215 and isn't listed on there website anymore. I would contact them they probably still can make it just didn't sell enough of them to keep them as in stock product. I did find a site that has them. pm'ing you with site because they only have a couple sheets left.

#5 angrydawg

angrydawg

MCM Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Full Name:robert swain

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

DWR, I might have some drag kits you want. Check your PM's.
thanks robert

#6 v8horsepowercj

v8horsepowercj

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:16 AM

Thank you...I found the Firebird funnycar decals and that is the way I may have to go to make the Monza. I have seen the pics of the old Slixx Monza sheet and maybe I can find one out there somewhere

I'm kinda late responding to this but Last year a good buddy o mine who was big into modeling (actually the guy that got me back into it) passed away. Anyway i bought most of his collection and a 3 ring binder full of slixx decals. I recently moved into a new house but I will try to dig the book out this week and look to see if I have the sheet your looking for. You wouldn't happen to have the slixx number for the sheet you need would you?

#7 DWR

DWR

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

Hi Chris.

PM sent