Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius International LoneStar

The way it's going, there would be at least another week of sprue shots so I'm going to post one pic of each of the remaining sprues and provide a link so you can go see the details if you're interested.

DSCF2625-vi.jpg

The part in the upper right is the roof of the interior.

DSCF2631-vi.jpg

DSCF2639-vi.jpg

DSCF2644-vi.jpg

Decals.

DSCF2653-vi.jpg

How's that for an instruction book?

http://public.fotki.com/jkdezan/the_world_of_scale/cars__trucks/by_the_years/2010s/2010/international/lonestar/whats-in-the-box/

BTW guys, I'll start showing some in-progress pics. tomorrow.

Edited by Mr. Can Am Garage

These pics were taken on Sunday and ZERO progress was made yesterday. Some progress was made today but nothing significantly different than what you see here.

DSCF2690-vi.jpg

The chrome fairing was press fit into place just for the pic..

DSCF2691-vi.jpg

DSCF2692-vi.jpg

Today's progress has seen all the wheel/tire combos glued on and the driver's side fuel tank is also on.

I'm still debating a colour scheme for the interior and the engine was painted today.

A paint scheme for the truck has been chosen and based on the sniff test, the first coat of colour should be on either tomorrow or the day after.

http://public.fotki.com/jkdezan/the_world_of_scale/cars__trucks/by_the_years/2010s/2010/international/lonestar/cn-contractor/

But, hey! What's the deal with your avatar? All I see is an empty box with a little red X in the upper left corner. Is it just me, or is it you? Jus wonderin' ... :lol:

Not just you Dan, that's all I have too. B)

Good stuff, John.

B)

But, hey! What's the deal with your avatar? All I see is an empty box with a little red X in the upper left corner. Is it just me, or is it you? Jus wonderin' ... :)

Thanks and ya know, I don't know what's up with that. I know I didn't do anything to it but that's all I know. Maybe it's time to look into it.

It appears that was an easy fix. Maybe even too easy. ;)

Edited by Mr. Can Am Garage

Order Now Being Picked and Packed in Warehouse

Please allow a minimum of two business days for your order to ship (our shipping companies do not accept shipments on Saturday or Sunday)

:lol:

Tower Hobbies is now in process of sending their Lonestar kits. Got my E-mail notice today. Got 2 of them in transit, can't wait!So one is going to be all black and chrome... The other one two tone grey? No, make that orange and dark gray... Ohhh let's just start with a black one. Anyway, let you know when I get them! :lol: