#1 Aaronw

Aaronw

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,581 posts
  • Full Name:Aaron

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

Along with the hazmat truck, I've been working on Trumpeter's new pumper, actually the hazmat was started to keep this one company in the station. :(

Here is the cab and a Ford Dually that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

Posted Image

I was really excited about the interior of this kit so I jumped past the frame and all. I made a few changes to the interior. It had a box for books between the seats that I didn't care for (where the flashlights and radios are now) so I removed it. It also must have been a drivers training rig because both the driver and captain get a shifter :D anyway I decided that was a good place for a book box, the I shrank down some pics of books for it. The clip board is just a piece of flat styrene and angle styrene, I shrunk down an EMS form for it like I did with the book covers.

It also was configured for 8 firefighters, I removed two of the rear seats and put an interior compartment with a roll up door in their place. The other set of rear seats are too low so I raised them.

On the rear part of the dog house I put a set of box lights (the orange lights) and some radios in chargers. The box lights were something I had here (from MTFAco?), the radios are built from styrene strip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 mackinac359

mackinac359

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts
  • Full Name:Tim Ahlborn

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:29 AM

Looks good.

#3 Wildrice

Wildrice

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Full Name:Bobby Boggs
    Proud Member of NWVMM Club

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:17 AM

Looks like you have a great start. Who made the Ford Dually?