Got a little more done on the "Super Fish".
I scratch built a distributor from scrap as the resin one was too difficult for me to drill out individual holes for plug wires.
I cut the grille from the valance as I won't be using it with the Super Fish nose.
I'm in the process of modifying the kit intake manifold as I don't want to use that big super stock one that came with the Gibson engine. Also added a little more texture to the valve covers after drilling for the plug wires, hopefully a light coat of flat black will give me that "factory" wrinkle paint look. It's also good practice for the vinyl top I'll be adding later.
There's a couple of slightly blurry pics coming up as my club fingers inadvertently switched off my macro setting and I didn't want to take the time to re-shoot them....sorry 'bout that. I'm not going to go with the "shaker" hood. I'll be turning it around backwards and molding it into the hood for a little more slippery shape.
Started cobbling up the nose...you can never have too many clamps.
It's difficult to see in the photo but the added nose extention is peaked in the center and turned upward at the edges.