Model Cars Magazine Forum

Oh now those are great!

I love the back alley way the troops up armored their vehicles. You made that look good.

George we (USMC) didn't have M113's, but seeing that brought back some thoughts for me too.

G

Edited by AgentG

Very nice detailing and weathering, not over done. I also like the way that you put the models 'into' the diorama and not leave them sitting 'on top' like a lot of fellows do. A guy could be excused for thinking some of the photos are of the real thing. Great stuff!

Thanks guys. Glad you all like my collections. most have been sold to collectors and others have been recycled. So the only one I have left among all of them is the first one at the top of the page, the vignette. But I'm working on doing more.

Thanks guys. Glad you all like my collections. most have been sold to collectors and others have been recycled. So the only one I have left among all of them is the first one at the top of the page, the vignette. But I'm working on doing more.

That's the best one. :unsure:

Don't sell that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...