Model Cars Magazine Forum

Iam starting with this

140CA1CXBQ7.jpg

Iam a stepside truck nut so i traded my bed for a stepside bed (thanks Jeff) here is what my frame looks like, the wheels and tires are out of my parts box

64chevyframe1001.jpg

My interier

mymodel003.jpg

i noticed i missed a couple spots on the interier but they have been fixed. More to come

Edited by gray07

Here is a picture with the resin hood, iam going to you this hood but i want to use the hindges from the kit hood, well since ive never used resin before , what kind of glue do i use to mount the hinges to the resin hood

64chevyhood001.jpg

• 2 months later...

cool truck is it gunna be flat black with a cool flame job. or somethig else instead i kinda wonder whats the diff. between a 64 and a 65 chevy p/u. any way cuse both looks the same to me.

Not really much difference other than the shape and location of the side badging. Here's a good place to see the differences in them. http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery60-66.htm

you can use super glue for resin.just rough up the surface of the the resin where you want to glue.then that will give the glue a nice surface to stick to.or you could use 5min epoxy from auto shops.........great looking truck btw.and it looks perfect in matt black.

rich