2 replies to this topic

#1 Scale-Master

Scale-Master

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

I only have a pre-production Peugeot in my possession right now, (someone had mentioned how it and the Audi should be seen in an earlier thread), and it would not be fair to show it since the full production items are even better...
But I do have this pair of CART cars that I have run for a full H.O. season of fun to show... Check out the side wall lettering on the tires! And these photos were taken after dozens of hours of use.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I am really impressed with the production quality of graphics on these cars. It's one thing to make a couple prototype mock-ups look sharp by hand, but cranking these out en-mass is something else. And they drive even better than the G-Plus cars...

#2 ra7c7er

ra7c7er

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Roach

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

H.O. scale has really taken off in quality in the last few years. The hobby as a whole as benefited from several companies closing. The remaining companies have really stepped up and brought out some great product. Auto World is leading the way again and that is great to see. AFX finally got the go ahead to produce some new chassis that are top notch.

Edited by ra7c7er, 02 June 2011 - 11:37 PM.

#3 djway3474

djway3474

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

Pegasus Hobbies has had the Pegout and Audi on the shelves for quite some time but they are 40bucks a pop :lol: otherwise I would have them already.