#21 Rob Hall

Rob Hall

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts
  • Full Name:Robert Hall

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

That chassis and engine look great... I keep thinking this would be interesting to shorten the chassis, mount smaller tires on and an '06 Charger body to do a modern 'Hemi Under Glass'.. B)

#22 SteveG

SteveG

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:20 PM

I just got the word that Lindberg has started shipping out the Raminator and Rammuntion kits.

I should have a couple of samples early next week. I see some listed on ebay now and they should be availble at your favorite Hobby Retailer very soon if they don't already have them.

-Steve

#23 crispy

crispy

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for the update Steve! I plan on getting one each. They look very nice.

Chris

#24 blubaja

blubaja

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Full Name:Francis Xavier Tiewski 3rd

Posted 28 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

There were 2 different Dodge monster trucks at the LHS today.

#25 Dave

Dave

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Full Name:Dave Sciano

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

Happened on the new Lindberg Dodge Raminator today. I'm not a monster truck guy but I had to have this kit. It's pretty impressive tome so I will try to tell as much as I can wih my limited review skills! Big impressive box with great art. Tires, clear parts and body are all bagged individually, the bulk of the parts are in a single bag. Molded in white. The tires are black vinyle with what seems to me just enough give to them. The clear tree is in it's own little section off to the side for protection from scratches (I guess). Decals are also bagged and are pretty sharp looking. The instructions manual is 14 pages of look to be pretty clear and straight forward assembling. There are also several in progress photos shpwing you how things should look. I've taken the body out of it's bag to examine it. Molding looks good with only a couple light mold lines . I am hardly an expert on reviewing kits and you may get one of these and say hey..that guys was nuts....but I hope not!