#1 neverstopdreamin

neverstopdreamin

MCM Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Full Name:pat lemke

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

i started on this just the other day..so far ive made the body lay on the ground by cutting out the frame rails so i could keep the interior as stock as possible.im working on building the interior now i have a center console built and 50% or so of the back which will be a sound system,has racing seats and a buncha other goodies to make it look just right when complete.the wheels are 19's if i remeber right?they were chrome but i repainted them black.now as far as the body shaved the doors,the whole entire back hatch is molded in the hood is allso molded in as well filling in the corner lights on the grille so all their really is just headlights,filled in where the mirrors would go allso.the front bumper i trimmed out the very bottom n filled all the rest give it a much better look plus so it would fit in with rest of the body..let me know what you guys think..ill have more pics of my progress here in a few days..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 RodneyBad

RodneyBad

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,511 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

Seldom seen and build kit.
Like the smooth and low look..

#3 Kauai420air

Kauai420air

MCM Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Full Name:Rylan kapuy

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:28 PM

Rare kit it's goin to look good when you finish. I like the slammed look I do it to most of my kits. Bagged and bodydrop. I will keep a eye on this build. Aloha from Kauai Hawaii